- Your mind is filled with nothing else but thoughts of food
- You plan your day around the ED (for me, that's b/p)
- It seems like the clouds are within touching distance. It's almost as though they are lowering themselves, in preparation for pressing down on you.
- You begin to wonder whether life has any purpose, meaning, because your sole raison d'etre seems to be the ED.
- You cannot work, read, eat, sleep, think straight, hold a conversation for a reasonable amount of time, function because your ED is so dominant. It's constantly calling you.
- Your passions have fallen by the wayside because your only passion is feeding your ED and watching as that which you consume finally consumes you.
- Death begins to seem quite alluring because you are no longer able to live a reasonable life.
- You are throwing money at the ED (buying food) as though you were about to head to the gallows.
- Those who are supposed to help tell you to come back when you are ready to 'do the work' (of putting on weight).
I'm in trouble.